- Compact plate handler (portrait or landscape), with the reliability of a robotic arm. Can fit within a standard laboratory safety cabinet
- Already compatible with an extensive range of laboratory instruments, with Harmony Batch Manager™ and Overlord™ software for complete control
- Handles up to 7 deep well plates with liquid dispensers
- Efficient handling of microplates; capacity up to 100 unlidded/80 lidded
- Handles lidded microplates providing sterility for cell-based or sensitive assays
- No requirement for a separate PC-controller and software are embedded within the plate handler. Set up can be achieved with a smartphone, tablet or PC from which smart web-based applications can be run
- Barcode reading and optical plate sensing for reliable, unattended operation
- IQ/OQ certification available
- Improves laboratory productivity with walk-away automation
The S-LAB™ automated plated handler is an entry level automation solution designed for multiple applications and ease of use.
With its on-board computer is is capable of operating standalone, loading plates into a wide variety of automatable bench top instruments from various manufacturers. For an ever growing list of standard instruments, we can offer rapid installation. For other instruments we can provide a bespoke integration service. Control is simple. S-LAB can be controlled via an intuitive user interface on a laptop, tablet or smartphone. Connection is via Ethernet or LAN.
Benefits of S-LAB:
Lead Time: 6 weeks
Dimensions: Height: 595mm, Maximum width: 504mm, Maximum depth: 648mm (with 6 x S-LAB base units connected)
Capacity: Up to 100 standard mircoplates (unlidded)
Plate Exchange Time: Average plate exchange time is 21 seconds
Microplate gripper: Allows presentation of microplates in either portrait or landscape orientation
Plate Detection: Photo-optical plate sensor
User Interface: User-friendly web application available via PC or moble devices
1 x Ethernet RJ45
2 x USB 2.0 Ports
Access to the S-LAB system is through a fixed, wired connection to the Ethernet Port; No external PC required
Instrument connectivity: USB, RS232 using USB/RS232 adapter (supplied), or SiLA Web Service Provider
Remote Control: RESTful API
Compliance: CE and cETLus marked
Six slot-in S-LAB base units are supplied and can be mounted around the plate handler. Each base unit can accommodate the following S-LAB storage components.
25 x unlidded ANSI SLAS 1-2004 microplates (max height 15mm)
20 x lidded ANSI SLAS 1-2004 miroplates (combined height 17mm)
A single microplate position to re-grip the microplate.
Also improving plate loading accuracy and allowing barcode reading.
A single microplate position with 2 x lid shelves to store lids